High Fashion Suit – Couture Allure Vintage Fashion – Designer Fashion Boutiques.
High Fashion Suit
- This is a term (and category) used regarding the best of the current fashion trends.
- haute couture: trend-setting fashions
- Fashion design is the art of the application of design and [[aesthetics]or natural beauty] to clothing and accessories. Fashion design is influenced by cultural and social attitudes, and has varied over time and place.
- Act entirely according to one’s own wishes (often used to express the speaker’s annoyance)
- be agreeable or acceptable to; “This suits my needs”
- Go well with or enhance the features, figure, or character of (someone)
- a set of garments (usually including a jacket and trousers or skirt) for outerwear all of the same fabric and color; “they buried him in his best suit”
- Be convenient for or acceptable to
- lawsuit: a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy; “the family brought suit against the landlord”
high fashion suit – Monster High
High Fashion in Swim Suits?
Just wanted to see if I could come up with something like the magazine ads. Just kinda threw this together.
high fashion suit
Only a few simple tools and patternmaking skills are needed to copy your favorite garments.
If you want your notched collars to lie smoothly like Ellen Tracy’s, your pants zippers to be as invisibly fused with the inseam pocket as Giorgio Armani’s, and your topstitched facings to have the impeccable look of Chanel, this is the book to have. Home sewers need and want exactly the kind of painstaking construction tips that Claire B. Shaeffer provides. She not only tells you how to add designer details such as those mentioned above, but also how to copy any garment, alter a sleeve, change seams to darts or folds (or vice versa), and make a basic pattern. This is one of the best intermediate sewing guides on the market.